About Me

My Photo
Tiffany
I am 30 yrs old.Have been married 9 yrs now a widow and I have a 9 yr old daughter.I have been making siggys with PSP a little over 4 years now and love learning new things.
View my complete profile

My Blinkee

Photobucket

Blog Archive

Chit Chat

Followers

CU Licences

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket  photo NQ-FREECULICENSE_zps7bfbaa56.png
Saturday, April 27, 2013

Update on my kits

I have decided with much thought to retire from making scrapkits at this point . I have some things going on and making kits just takes so much of my time. I may sell again one day but for now this is for the best. So once my kits are down from stores I will soon have them all available as ftu. They will be for personal use only please as stated in TOU. If you would like to share my kits please link them to my blog. Thanks to all those who supported me and those who purchased my work :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment